Last Update: January 13, 2014
What information do we collect? How do we collect it?
A tracking code on this site collects traffic data on visitors for reporting via Google Analytics. In addition, a DoubleClick cookie supports display advertising; thereby enabling impression reporting, campaign reporting, interest reporting, demographics reporting, and remarketing.
The Google Analytics features we have implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
How do we use this data?
WE DO NOT MERGE PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED PREVIOUSLY.
From time to time we may use data collected from multiple sources together — such as first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie), third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) and third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) — for the following purposes:
- Remarketing to advertise online across the Internet via third-party sites, including Google.
- Show ads on sites across the Internet via third-party vendors, including Google.
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads across the Internet based on past visits to our website.
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services across the Internet are related to visits to our site.
- Produce more relevant content for our visitors based on demographic information in the aggregate.
How to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising on the Google Display Network.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Google Analytics also provides a number of other available opt-outs on the web.