WEBINAR: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23.
Retailers love growing store traffic and improving the brand experience, but mobile devices are rarely part of the equation. Present-day cell phones aren’t ready for mobile checkout — but they CAN be used by in-store consumers as an effective “kiosk on the hip.” In this webinar, Bill Mirabito of B2C Partners will share how mobile technology can help retailers drive cross-channel sales this holiday season.
|Date:||Thursday, October 23, 2008|
|Time:||NOON Eastern, 9:00 AM Pacific|
The session will be presented by Bill Mirabito of B2C Partners; and
will be facilitated by Jason Billingsley of Elastic Path.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Engage in-store consumers and get them to register their device
- Deliver enhanced product information to consumers in the aisle
- Direct shoppers to alternate store locations with available inventory
- Create wish lists in store and share gift registries for holiday shopping
- Personalize recommendations and promotions for cross-channel consumers